Effie Awards Romania 2020 comes with big changes this year. Here is a highlight of the most important. Please read them & then download the Entry Kit & Entry Form Template to prepare your entries!
Before the start of the Call for Entries, planned for 24th of August we’ve updated the website with all the information for the current edition and you can download the templates for all entry forms to start preparing your cases. Teams should use this documents while crafting the submission to enable easy collaboration with team members and partner companies. Still, the submission will be made online! Once the online platform is set.
We’ll communicate the official link and, from 24th of August, you will be able to submit online your works.
This extra time will help you accommodate with the changes brought by the online platform where the entries will be submitted: creative materials formats and specific requirements for the entry forms & entry guide.
Until then, Effie Romanian Awards Team is implementing the online platform for the official submission of the projects. We recommend you to read the entire Entry Kit and get ready for the Early Bird Deadline, planned for 24th of August.
! Please keep in mind that, since we are now implementing the online platform, small changes can appear between the templates, the entry kit and the forms you will find online
1. Download Entry Kit here (we’ll update it if changes appear after we start the entries)
2. Download Entry Forms:
– for all categories here
– dedicated to Shopper Marketing here
– dedicated to Sustained Success here
– dedicated cu Marketing Innovation here
3. Download Entrant Information for all categories (including Shopper Marketing, Sustained Success, Marketing Innovation) here
4. Download Authorization & Verification Form for all categories (including Shopper Marketing, Sustained Success, Marketing Innovation) here
Effie Awards Romania 2020//What’s new:
1. The submission process will be made online via the Effie Worldwide online platform
2. Entry Forms – updated: net value for budgets, charts allowed across the 4 sections of the form (a maximum set for each section), word count per question instead of page count; sources added in a separate field, at the end of each section; individual credits asked
3. Creative Materials – all reel will be presented in a 3-minute maximum video (telling not selling), plus an additional 2-6 images for other creative materials (4-minute maximum for Sustained Success
4. Special Discounted Fees & other benefits for this 2020 edition, due to Covid-19: 50 % off for the Early Bird Deadline, 25 % off for the On-Time Deadline
5. Updated categories: categories out, new categories added. Check the category list for full definitions